We have come a long way since our humble beginnings in West Yorkshire during the industrial revolution when we provided traditional Steeplejack works to mills and churches around the local area.
Our Specialist Access Division provides highly trained competent personnel that use specialist access methods and equipment, enabling them to work safely at height on any structure.
• Erection of chimney’s, towers & masts
• Specialist Demolition
• Structural examinations c/w comprehensive report and certification
• Debris & safety netting
• Repairs to brick, stone and concrete structures
• Rope Access to all structures
• Ecclesiastical works
• Video surveys
• Non-destructive ultra-sonic tests
• Emergency high level repair works
• Diagnostic Surveys
Please contact our Specialist Access Division on 0161 655 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.